Apr 15, 2014

How to buy properties in Hungary if you are coming from a non-European Economic Area country?

If you come from Russia or another country which is out of the European Economic Area, you need to get permission from the regionally relevant Government Office. You get a residence permit after 180 days living in Hungary, which should be renewed every year/two years - depending on how many years you got your work permission.
Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment